This program focuses on the integrated, interactive and intelligent Excel Models for Business Analytics & Reporting (i3BAR) methodology and its revolutionary approach to reporting and analytics. Through intensive hands-on, practical exercises, you will learn to create impressive, powerful and interactive reports for decision-making that are structured, flexible and reliable. It requires no additional software, add-ons or licenses. i3BAR has been proven in practice by practitioners worldwide to reduce the time needed to carry out routine reporting from hours and days down to minutes.
Successfully apply i3BAR techniques at work to provide fresh perspectives on business challenges and opportunities. Transform the nature of your role by freeing up significant time from reporting for added value analysis and critical projects. i3BAR will enable you to:
- Integrate data from disparate data sources into Excel
- Build reliable and sustainable excel-based reporting models
- Construct interactive models for decision making
- Create scenarios and what-if analysis for budgeting
- Produce visually attractive and impactful reports
This course is Excel-driven but is not about Excel functions. Rather it is the application and combination of those functions in the most creative manner to meet your needs in the workplace. An overview of the 3-day course:
- Pre-course learning as preparation for the course
- Day 1: Integrate Multiple Data Source/Data Transformation
- Day 2: Build and Present Interactive Reports
- Day 3: Budget Simulation and Intelligence
- Optional post course project to consolidate and embed learning and to earn a certificate of competency in Business Analytics
CFO's, financial controllers, accountants, finance managers, business managers who find generating management reports too time-consuming and rigid for analysis purposes. Good prior knowledge of Excel is assumed. In order to make optimal use of the course you must have been using Excel for at least 2 years.