Financial Reporting standards change rapidly and constantly. As a financial professional you have to keep up with all (upcoming) changes although it is time consuming.
In this course Stefan Betting sets out in one day the main changes in Dutch Gaap (Dutch Civil Code and so called 'Richtlijnen voor de Jaarverslaggeving') and in IFRS for EU listed companies.
1. Structure of Dutch Gaap: from Civil code to Guidelines
2. Update EU directives introduction of micro entities
3. Major differences between IFRS and Dutch Gaap *)
4. Relevant Dutch Gaap changes in the near future
- form and components of financial statements
- specific items statement of financial position
- specific items income statement
- special topics
Ad*) Basis are the set rules and guidelines for book year 2016
Professionals working in accounting (auditors, internal auditors, CFO's, controllers) who have experience in Dutch Gaap and IFRS and are working for listed, small or medium sized companies.
drs. Stefan Betting RA is a Chartered Accountant and experienced lecturer in Dutch Gaap and IFRS. He teaches (International) Financial Reporting at Nyenrode Business School and gives lectures specialized for auditors, accountants and controllers in the Netherlands as well as abroad.